Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Passionate People - Spending a Day in the Life of Old School Heart & Soul Singer, Lorraine Gervais



Last month I spent 3 weeks in northern California shooting, writing, dining and imbibing my way from San Francisco to Nevada City and Grass Valley. Then, back to San Francisco, Berkeley and Alameda. Then, I realized I craved some more time with the beautiful people of Nevada County, so back I went for a few more days until I ended my expedition back in San Francisco. I would have slept on the flight home if not for Leslie, my seat mate and new friend from Napa. Guess where I'm headed next?

Please enjoy the footage above from my first music video combining my shoot with the pro audio and then check out Lorraine Gervais here.

Be on the lookout for my next book, "Passionate People & Places of Nevada County, CA" where you will get to know Lorraine and more artists, authors, restauranteurs, provocateurs, and assorted personalities who make Nevada County (halfway between Sacramento and Tahoe) one of the most fascinating places on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment