Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks With My Parole Officers

Tomorrow, my dual parole officers, Melissa and Robert will stop by to remove the ankle bracelets I've been wearing since beginning my self-imposed book redesign house arrest. I'll join handcrafted leather book aficionado Melissa and her family for mid-day giving of thanks. Then, tomorrow evening, Robert has enticed me with the possibility of diving face-first into his mother's homemade pan carrot cake. Later, I'll return to my "cabin" in the woods (I'm attempting to channel Thoreau) to finish the journal redesign in time for delivery to the printer Monday morning.

I can't begin to express the love and support I've received from old and new friends around the world since beginning my "Passionate" journey. Thank you everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment